Your Legacy System migration process could benefit in:
- Capable of maintaining modern System driven from the Legacy System
- Reduce Risk of lost productivity and data due to System Disruptions
and Effective Utilization of Data
- Minimise the Security Breach
- Analyze the existing legacy system
- Design and Develop new system incrementally without
disturbing the legacy system
- Validate and Verify the new system with the old-one per increment
- Maintenance and Support for the new system once the New one is deployed
- Simplify environments to accommodate Workload.
- Gathering requirements and Reducing Business disruptions.
- Map all the elements of the existing Legacy to the Designed Target Platform
- Map the Legacy Components like Application elements, Security,
System Utilities to the designed Target Platform
- Migrate database to the designed Target Platform
- Reducing Software and Hardware Costs.
- Application Virtualization, Server and Desktop Virtualization
- IAAS, SAAS, PAAS
- Maintain the Web-Server without any diruptions
- Maintain the Shared System resources(CPU) without any disruptions
- User friendly as the Customer can easily access his info through web browser